Top 10 Advantages Why ASP.Net Core is the Best Framework for Web Application Development
Custom software development is thriving with advancing technologies. If you want to invest in developing an enterprise web app, then it is necessary to make a powerful roadmap to leverage the benefits of technological advancements. One such evolving technology is ASP.NET Core. Though a reliable and renowned ASP.Dot Net development company can help you find the most suitable solution for your business needs, here we mention the top ten benefits of .Net Core. Let’s find the answer to the question- Why should you opt for .NET Core? Here we attempt to answer from the perspective of dot net development company. Top Ten Convincing Advantages of ASP.NET Core Framework for Next Web App
- It is a cross-platform framework
You can hire ASP.Net developers to build hybrid and native apps with high interactivity using ASP.NET Core. These apps can seamlessly work on any platform including iOS and Android. Before the advent of .NET Core back in April 2014, there was no way to build web apps using ASP.NET platform that can work outside Windows OS. What’s more, all the licensing and infrastructure costs weighed high in ASP.NET development. Developers had to build an app from scratch for migrating it to another platform.
Thanks to .NET Core, switching is easy to any other platform according to your business needs. What’s more, .NET Core 2.2 enables you to create your server programmatically. The recent StackOverflow survey has revealed that .NET Core is one of the most used server-side development frameworks after Node.js.
- It is an open-source framework If you hire ASP.Net developers to build a web app using the .NET Core framework, it remains highly cost-effective because .NET Core is an open-source framework. What’s more, technology giants like Samsung and RedHat have joined Microsoft in making the development framework open-source with a lot of features and functionality. .NET Core remains close to the developer’s world, and therefore, it can consider their proposals and get their feedback for improvements. Being an open-source framework, .NET Core app development remains cost-effective.
- It supports all types of applications .NET Core framework supports all types of applications and emerging technologies including AI, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, and the like. You can assign your web app project to a reputed ASP dot net development company for integrating advanced features based on these technologies. Recently, Microsoft has collaborated with SWIFT, the world leader in providing secure financial services to put AI and data analytics in the center of the Fintech domain.
- It supports all types of applications .NET Core framework supports all types of applications and emerging technologies including AI, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, and the like. You can assign your web app project to a reputed ASP dot net development company for integrating advanced features based on these technologies. Recently, Microsoft has collaborated with SWIFT, the world leader in providing secure financial services to put AI and data analytics in the center of the Fintech domain. Also Read- Why .NET Framework is Right for Enterprise Application Development?
- Offer more power to developers
One of the biggest advantages of the .NET Core framework for developers is they can easily control their web applications using Middleware. What’s more, Microsoft keeps on updating this framework for enhancing security and improving overall performance. It means that developers can easily build and maintain your enterprise web application.
- Improved Performance The .NET Core framework is based on a pay-for-what-you-use model that keeps performance at the core. An ASP dot net development company can pair the web application based on .NET Core with the right database and architecture to build a robust web app solution for any business. Also, the .NET Core-based web app is highly scalable and you can scale up its ability in line with the growth of your business.
- Higher Flexibility ASP.Net developers can switch to another kind of database while reusing the code already written in the .NET Core application. With new, advanced infrastructure, .NET Core offers freedom to developers to leverage the benefits of new technologies. It reflects in the higher flexibility and scalability of customized business web applications.
- Cost-effective Development The .NET Core framework and various hosting options enable developers to switch to Linux. It facilitates developers to offer a great SLA at cheaper rates to their corporate clients. Also, it is possible for the clients or entrepreneurs to choose the cloud provider for hosting the .NET Core application in the cloud. They can also opt for cost-effective storage options like PostgreSQL. In a way, the overall web app development process remains cost-effective with the .NET Core framework. Why .NET Core Is the Future – The Technical Side
- Huge Community Support Developed and maintained by Microsoft, .NET Core is highly popular among developers, and therefore, you can get support from a huge community consists of dedicated dot net developers. Stability and a high level of trust are possible with .NET Core platform. Under the umbrella of .Net Foundation, many enthusiastic developers work in different domains and contribute to making this framework more powerful and advanced then ever to build future-ready web applications. Semaphore Software is a reputed dot net development company. Our in-house team of certified dot net developers can handle any size of the application project. As a 360-degree solutions provider, we offer enterprise software development, mobile app development, CMS development, and web app development services under one roof. Do you want to make us your technology partner or want to know about our array of services? Simply drop us a line at email@example.com and we will get back to you soon with a roadmap.