Looking to Build a Million Download Mobile App? Success Secrets Revealed!! (Part-2)
In the previous post, we gave you some important tips to build popular mobile apps that can cross the one million download mark. Let us now continue with the remaining success secrets to attract more number of customers to download your mobile app!!
Designing and DevelopmentFor building a mobile app, you needn’t be a developer or programmer yourself. You can hire Mobile App Developers team for carrying out mobile app development. In case of team, you need to choose the right team having rich experience, technical competency and a zeal to create innovative apps. Some important points are to be considered before you undertake the design and development process, either by yourself or through a team.
- The look and feel of the app is very important for the success of a mobile app. When a user downloads it and opens it, he should come across an elegant UI. If the user will not find the app attractive to use, he will simply uninstall it without taking the pain of understanding and using it.
- The app should be fluid to navigate, intuitive and light to use. It should fit various screen sizes of your users’ smartphones and should be polished and finely detailed, providing users a splendid experience!
- The icons & buttons used in the app should be self-explanatory to the users, giving them a familiar feeling and allowing them to learn the functioning of app instantly.
- An app should be user-friendly and be helpful to the users to do things on the move through their smartphones. To state briefly, it should adapt to a user’s needs.
- The app should occupy less memory space in a smartphone and should be quick to install.
- It should be of high-quality, with releases given at regular intervals involving enhanced features and fixation of bugs/errors.
- The app should be upgradable to latest technology and versions. Continuous improvements should be brought in it to avoid users to uninstall it after some time. It should keep on including market’s latest trends in its releases.
- Continuous support should be given for mobile apps in case of any queries or issues, which otherwise might lead to unsatisfied customers.