Windows CE Applications can Help to Fulfill your Enterprise’ Needs
- Windows CE apps support both BYOD and enterprise-owned mobility programs and integrate seamlessly with any existing enterprise mobility management solution.
- They can help you to manage diverse functions of your enterprise including procurement, sales, logistics, inventory and much more through your Windows CE devices.
- You can create invoices, Purchase Order, Sales Order, maintain and transfer stock, capture leads & opportunities, generate and export reports and do much more through Windows mobile apps, thus resulting in increased efficiencies.
- These apps can help you to extend the functionality of the ERP beyond the desktop to the mobile, giving you real-time access to key business information on the go.
- Windows mobile apps can help to connect your existing ERP, CRM, POS and other applications, allowing you to run your business while being on the move.
- These apps can allow you to scan and track barcodes on your Windows CE devices.
- Windows mobile apps also come with RFID Tag scanning capabilities and allow you to quickly scan and count inventory items.
- You can bring together your employees, partners, vendors and customers through a single Windows CE app making collaboration easier for you.
- Windows mobile apps will help you to increase the productivity of your enterprise and enable better decision making by utilizing real-time data whenever you need it.
- Your enterprise will be able to gain greater business insights, making it possible for you to respond and adapt to the changing environment quickly.
- You can enhance clients’ engagement by providing easy, real-time access to the information they require.
- Windows CE applications will also help you to increase the productivity of employees by giving them the tools they need on their rugged handhelds.
About Disha Kakkad
Disha Kakkad is working with Silver Touch Technologies Ltd. as a Research Assistant. She is Professional, Vibrant and Vivacious, is passionate about writing & reads extensively. She loves to research and writes on various topics related to technology. She is an MBA grad and aims to continue writing informative, captivating and engaging content for her readers.