The Key Reasons Why Joomla is One of the Most Sought After CMSs
Joomla is a popular open-source content management system (CMS) used by millions around the world to build powerful websites and online applications. It is an award-winning solution, well-known for its user-friendly features. Joomla has been designed for easy set-up and simple kick-start, even for new users. Since it is easy-to-use, it can be used to quickly build dynamic websites. In this post, you will discover the reasons why businesses prefer Joomla CMS for their website development.
- It is open-source and is free to use under General Public License (GPL). It is a user-friendly and easily understandable CMS.
- Joomla is very popular and is used by worlds biggest and most well-known companies like Pizza Hut, Kelloggs, Sony and Ikea to list a few.
- It has a wide range of plugins and extensions for developers to build customized robust Joomla sites.
- Joomla websites are easier to maintain, allowing users to systematically manage the content, pages, images and more through a secured admin system.
- Joomla can easily be integrated with WordPress, which is one of the best blogging tools of the recent times.
- Joomla is an excellent platform to build responsive websites, giving users an enhanced experience across all the platforms.
- The sites built on Joomla are easily navigable. They can be properly organized and their layout can be made attractive for users.
- You can even start your online business through your Joomla site as it has several eCommerce components that can help you to efficiently manage your products, their images & description, shipping, payment gateways and more.
- Joomla is easy to install; it hardly takes a few minutes to get downloaded from internet. Once the installation is over, you can easily start using it.
- The framework behind Joomla is well organized and uses Model View Controller standard (MVC), thus ensuring robustness in the website.
- Joomla provides a variety of in-built SEO features to help your website get higher ranks in the major search-engines, thus driving more traffic to your site.
- It has a variety of attractive themes and templates, helping you to design impeccable website to entice visitors.
- Joomla is a secure platform to build websites with features like reCAPTCHA and UploadShield Code to prevent your site from malicious uploads and spam.
- Joomla is widely used by organizations of all sizes, different businesses and private as well as Government organizations. It can be used to build websites for small ventures to enterprise-level businesses.
- Joomla helps designing multi-lingual websites, thus helping you reach a broad range of audience.
- It is backed by large online user communities from where developers can easily get advice and tips. There are online tutorials also available, thus providing solutions to your queries quickly.