iPad Pro- Apple’s Greatest Tablet Unveiled!
Salient FeaturesThe iPad Pro is like a bigger iPad Air, and features a strong aluminium casing, extremely thin bezels and beautifully curved edges. With a 2,732 x 2,048 display, it can display better and can even take advantage of split-screen multitasking, which means two apps can run side by side. It can even take advantage of the new features like the picture-in-picture video playback that has been recently introduced with iOS9. It compares favorably with the 12-inch retina MacBook. But, both devices are powered by very different operating systems, Macbook OS X and iOS respectively. The iPad Pro features a front and rear camera along with two speakers, one is placed at the top and the other is placed at the bottom of the device (four speakers). It also includes a Lightning port, a small headphone jack, beautiful side buttons, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The cellular model is available with LTE, and this is a differentiating feature.
iPad Pro – The Intrinsic Power of the Desktop ClassThe iPad Pro includes an A9X chip, a 64-bit chip with 2GB RAM and immensely quick flash storage. The tablet is expected to be 80 percent faster than the portable PCs that have been launched in recent times. It also includes 10 hours of battery life. It is a bit thicker compared to iPad Air and weighs just about 1.57lb. With 78 percent more screen real estate than the iPad Air 2, the design is dead-on and viewing becomes increasingly easy with the new model. iPad Pro is available in Gold, Silver, and Space Gray colours. The internal hardware of the new gadget is on par with desktop-class systems. The light weight nature of the device and its enormous touchscreen helps enhance the impact of working with diverse applications using its incredibly intuitive touch-based input methods.
- Cited as the most capable and powerful iPad from Apple
- Powered by 64-bit A9X chip with M9 motion coprocessor
- Compared to A8X, the new processor in the iPad Pro is 1.8 times faster in terms of CPU and twice when compared to the GPU
- Display resolution of 2732 x 2048 at 226 ppi with 5.6 million pixels on the screen
- Derives its technology from 5K Retina iMac with best contrast ratio, incredibly uniform color, and brightness.
- Uses variable refresh rate to preserve power with an all-day 10-hour battery life
- Four-speaker audio system with a balanced left and right speaker
- Delivers three times as much audio volume compared to sound in iPad Air 2.
- 8-megapixel rear camera and a 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera specifically for FaceTime and selfies.
- Includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi with LTE option and Apple’s fingerprint recognition system along with Touch ID
The Flexibility of iPad Pro with AccessoriesiPad Pro is useful enough for all types of creative and productivity-based tasks. It also includes the newly designed stylus from Apple that is called the Apple Pencil. The Smart Keyboard is another accessory for the iPad Pro, and many companies have lined up with their versions for the same. The accessories and the iPad Pro were built together, so they work together in incredible ways.
- The Apple Pencil is ultimately a pressure-sensitive stylus embedded with multiple sensors that can detect different motions including position, force, and tilt
- The iPad Pro’s display is accurate enough in terms of every single pixel on the screen, and artists would love working on it
- Apple’s Smart Keyboard is an ideal Smart Cover which includes a built-in keyboard without sporting a battery within
- The tablet’s new Smart Connector, which is a port that can connect with keyboard for both data and power
How to BuyThe iPad Pro will be available in the markets in November 2015, although the launch date has not been fixed as yet. The iPad Pro is priced at $799 for 32GB Wi-Fi-only model while the 128GB Wi-Fi-only model is priced at $949. The 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular version is the highest priced gadget in the segment at $1,079. The iPad Pro’s accessories will be sold separately. The Apple Pencil will cost $99, while the Smart Keyboard will be available at a pricey $169.
About Keval Padia
Keval Padia is a Founder & CEO of Nimblechapps. He is a Mobile Game Developer, with acute knowledge of Mobile Game Design and User Experience Design. His vision is to become the best iOS development company, which can transform people's idea into fully functional application at a very affordable price.