How One Can Create a Strong Brand Positioning?
- Product Structure: One of the best ways to create a top positioning in the market is by telling the targeted audience what’s new in your product and what the benefits they’ll get from it.
- Product price: Some customers buy products once they have the bright idea about the product. If you think your product is best and the customer will pay you for that then tell them your price.
- Product quality: This is one of the essential parts of the market positioning strategy where product quality plays a vital role in product positioning. Ensure your product is built with the most beautiful material that your customers can rely on.
- Product Usefulness: There is a group of audience who would like to know how to use the particular product before buying them. If you are introducing something new, then this can be your positioning in marketing. Tell your customer how they can use this product to enhance their life.
- Competitors: This is silly but works best. You can share how your product is better than your competitors.
- Demographic – Characteristics of the customer, age, gender, income, occupation, education, family status.
- Psychographics – Lifestyle, class, personality, values, opinions, attitudes and interests.
- Behavior – Targeting an audience based on their activities. You can know more about your audience by running social media campaigns. This will help you to understand what they like and don’t.
- Geographical location – Targeting audience on bases of a specific area
- How to make a market positioning strategy?
- Know the uniqueness of your product
- Question yourself and close once; why they should use this product
- Know your product’s problems and defects.
- Make a plan to grow steadily in the market.
- Make an extra method for supporting your marketing strategy
- Know from your customers.
How can you get the faster result in your Positioning in marketing?If you want faster results, make market positioning map. This will help you to see where your product stands. If you think, your product stands on the right side then focus on marketing. But if you smell something that isn’t right in the map then start working making it better. Take your business to the next level with maximizing your profits with using our services. Get in touch with us at at email@example.com
About Minesh Doshi
Director - Silver Touch Technologies Ltd Minesh Doshi is a professional with rich experience in process & quality management, software engineering, project and operations management and Human resource management. He has acquired expertise in driving quality management initiatives and in implementation of quality principles and process standards – ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, SEI-CMM / CMMi.