Windows Mobile Application Development
Windows Mobile Operating System is a Microsoft developed OS built over C++ platform. Semaphore offers Windows Mobile application development services for smartphone, smart devices and various other portable media devices. Our Windows mobile development solutions are scalable, secure and flexible and best suitable for enterprise mobility solutions.
Windows Mobile for application development
- 1Windows Mobile development platform has Flexibility
- 2Windows Mobile platform is highly Secure and Easily Scalable
- 3Windows Mobile platform has Re-usable technology stack built on best industry practices
- 4Windows Mobile platform is Suitable for ERP and CRM solutions on smart devices.
- 5Windows Mobile Smart devices available with scanners and printer attachments for industrial use.
Windows mobile software development services
- Custom Windows Mobile Development
- Windows Mobile 5.x and 6.x based application development
- Embedded Software Development for smartphone
- Application Development for Wireless Device
- Data Synchronization Services
- Standalone Mobile Software Development
- Windows Mobile Applications Integration with Databases
- Offline Data Caching application development
- Online Web Services API based app development
- Existing Windows mobile application upgradation and maintenance
- Porting and migration of apps to Windows mobile platform from other platforms like Andorid, iOS and Blackberry.
Windows Mobile Applications
- ERP & CRM based applications
- Communication applications
- Gaming Applications
- Multimedia Application
- Transaction Applications using NFC.
- Tools and Productivity Applications
- Education Application
- Travel & Nevigation Applications
- Utility Applications
Offshore Windows Mobile App Development at Semaphore:
- 100+ C# & .net Developers
- 20+ yrs Microsoft Technology Stack exp
- Experienced User interface designers
- Offshore development team for cost efficiency & quality development.
- 30 days UAT support
- Source code stored in SVN repository.
- Non-disclosure agreement