Education Web Portal
Client is Department of Higher Education, Haryana (India). The Department is focused on all-round development of the students and to make them self reliant and globally competitive, Department has been taking new initiative in providing student centric and teacher oriented education programs. Setting up of new educational institutions, expanding the capacity and improving the existing institutions is their primary focus. They improve the pedagogy for better results, Attract private partners and conduct programs & policies, Use of Technology in Higher Education, Training & capacity building of the teaching human resource.
Digitize the information about colleges, Employees and Students to have a birds eye view of employee service records, trainings, and promotions subject wise work load and Sanctioned Post detail Management Employee Transfer Management Admission Process to be computerized for esy access to students Transparency in Merit list generation and scholarship system. They also wanted to include : Online Admission Process Online Scholarship management college staff setup college infrastructure setup courses & subject details search and Locate colleges event calendar media management online feedback & complaint Tracking System MIS Reports.
- Students seeking admission in various courses can apply for admissions online.
- Generation of online merit list.
- Public Grievance Cell is available for students as support cell.
- Admission system also electronically notifies candidates about the outcome of the admission through SMS and E-Mail Alerts.
- Information of various scholarship schemes and facilities for students in various colleges is available online. Students can apply for scholarship online
- Complete infrastructure, courses details about each college are available online.
- It has digitized the information of Employees like service records, Training details, transfers etc.
- Facility to manage the website through content Management system.
- Student can get news and notices from website and download documents.