Why Use Analytics to Enhance Your Mobile App Popularity
What is Analytics?
The general meaning of ‘Analytics’ means ‘the systematic computational analysis of data or statistics’. Analytics is defined as the scientific process of transforming data into insight / graph for making better decisions. It is the visualization of information in some schematic form, which will help user to take decision for next version of application. For an application major important factor is to get user analytics report, which will provide number of user interaction on which part/functionalities of an application and which path user use this application. Analytics is the discovery and communication of meaningful patterns in data. Basically apply analytics to get business data, to describe, predict, and improve business performance.
By implementing analytics you can track following reports:
- Number of active users (Per day/week/month/year) of mobile application: Analytics report will provide number of active, inactive and total users. Also user can sort by day/week/month/year. Also, you can track user’s geographical location.
- Real Time Active Users: You can view real time active users with location and also view in which screen a particular is viewing.
- How long a user spends on the app: You can get application using duration and also get how much time user has spent in a particular screen.
- Track users action on each tap of a button: You can track or get report of each action of user within the application and number of total events occurs in a particular button.
- Record if any error occurred: Analytics can give reports of any error occurred on any screen.
- Track which functionality, use has use more: Also you can track which functionality of the application, users are use more.
- Behavior Flow: It will provide reports in which path a customer is using the application, in which way or steps of user that how use uses the application and also get behavior flow of application use. Also from behavior flow you can recognize in which screen they got difficulty.
- Track and Analyze social interactions of your app: It will provide information regarding social interaction like share on social media or link app with social media etc.
Analytics Report will help you in following ways
Predicted Futures of your Mobile Application:
- The future of the application will be depended on different factors such as:
- Number of users using this application
- Functionalities mostly used by users
- Number of active/ Inactive users
- Customers’ Journey
- Crash Report
- Error Report
Above reports can help you to decide on the actions for improving the Application, fixing the issues, modify functional flow if users are getting problem on application flow.
Find a Best Path Among Multiple Options:
After deployment of applications on various app stores you have to start marketing of the application. But you have multiple options to start marketing i.e which functionality you have to highlighted etc.
By tracking the most used functionality of your application, you can improve your application in next version.
Increase your Application Quality:
The Crash Reports/Exception report will highlight the crashes/exceptions received generated while customers were using the application. The crash/exceptions logs are displayed, so that appropriate action can be taken on technical aspects. By getting crash logs you can resolve all issues and give your application a new direction.
Increase your Marketing Strategy:
Marketing has evolved from a creative process into a highly data-driven process. Marketing organizations use analytics to determine the outcomes of campaigns or efforts and to guide decisions for investment and customer targeting. Demographic studies, customer segmentation, conjoint analysis and other techniques allow marketers to use large amounts of customer purchase, survey and panel data to understand and communicate marketing strategy.
Understand customers’ intent (You can understand what your customers want from your app):
You can understand customers’ intent by tracking user report of your application such as:
- Analytics implementation will serve the purpose of monitoring the application in real time on application users, where they are coming from, and how they engage with our application.
- User Analytics report will help to improve application functionality, save costs, and enhance revenues. It will help you to track and measure how users engage with your app.
- Admin will be able to generate customer reports to get better insight of application.
- Along with report on separate platforms, user will be able to view the OS version-wise reports.
- Application Flow Report: The Behavior Flow report will display how users flow through the app:where they drop off, how they reach specific screens, in what order. The significant drop-off rates will be depicted in the report to identify the problem with operating systems, app versions, and user types, etc.