Your website may look great on the web, but most websites are not designed with the mobile web in mind. Developing a Mobile version of a website ensures rich mobile user experience is factored upon unique mobile behavioral dimensions and device capabilities. Mobile websites enables businesses to provide customers with a streamlined interface.
We have Expert Visual Designers and Web Developer with excellent skills in Latest HTML5, CSS3, mobile development technologies, Touch Responsive Mobile design, jQuery Mobile development, and other mobile web development. They are able to make your online service accessible by most of the mobile platforms and devices.
If we choose to take the traditional route of designing a website, then it will not compatible with mobiles and tablets. To make it mobile compatible we have to keep few variables in mind. Such variables are the display sizes, height, length, user environment etc. These determine the way that content is presented on a mobile website. We take special care to ensure 100% compatibility for major mobile platforms in the most complete manner possible.
To create websites that performs with a high degree of efficiency on mobile devices and on the associated platforms is full of pitfalls that affect usability. We take extensive measures to ensure that the client’s purpose is represented by a website that perfectly meets the unique usability challenges of the mobile environment. We guarantee contextual design and development of the mobile website, which ensures that it can be accessed and used optimally with better usability in all environments.
Nowadays people started using mobiles and tablets heavily in their day-by-day use, even for surfing the web and purchasing from online stores, in such scenario mobile presence is highly important. Mobile presence is must if you are looking for 100% online presence for your business. Today internet traffic from desktops are getting lower than mobiles and tablets and it is getting must to make websites effectively present on mobiles. We will help you to identify your needs and suggest measures to ensure your website/application will be compatible in mobiles and tablets.
In current era of internet and mobile world everyone wants a website that works on different platforms with the same level of efficiency and functionality. More importantly, large businesses want just one solution that works across different platforms. Our expertise in the latest version of the language of the web, HTML 5, allows us to satisfy these client expectations. We use HTML5 to create universal solutions that are client focused, user driven, and delivered to clients in quick time. All of this makes for an environment that delivers high returns on investment.
Advantages of having Mobile Presence
Mobile Websites are developed for compatibility to run on every smartphone. Unlike Native Applications which are Platform and Platform version specific, therefore having a limited number of Users. Mobile websites are Independent of Platform, Version, Resolution, Screen Size, Speed of the device Hardware it is running on. Hence providing a Consistent & uniform User Experience to any user any device.
Nowadays reaching your customer via mobile platforms is a commercial necessity. Website development for mobile or smartphone will surely give you an edge over your competitors for building your world-wide presence.
Growing Mobile Platforms
The mobile web is growing with the releases of new mobile platforms. Popular platforms include the Android, iOS, Blackberry & Windows Phone. As more mobile platforms are developing, it is becoming increasingly important to develop a comprehensive mobile presence for your visitors.
Ever Wondered How fast is Smartphone users are Growing? Well, actually, Very Fast. As per one of the analysis in 2012 mobile web users accounted for 51.63 percent of Web usage, with desktop devices making up the remaining 48.37 percent and it shows growth in the share of Internet usage from mobile and tablet devices.