Quality Assurance & Testing
Silver Touch's Software Quality Assurance & Testing services ensures that all applications developed by the application development team are rigorously tested using industry standard testing methods and quality assurance processes.
The gradual change in focus of application testing has resulted into tough competitions between companies in offering software quality assurance and testing software quality, due to the increased alignment towards profitability and customer satisfaction. This made Quality deliverable and customer satisfaction, the fulcrum of application development industry, hence increasing the importance of a strong Quality Assurance and Testing team. Wherein, Silver Touch's dedicated employers provide quality assurance software testing of products on time.
We, at Silver Touch, with the strength of our combined experience, creativity, and skills, work as a team in Testing Software quality. Silver Touch offers independent QA and Testing Services, spanning the entire software release process. Our QA services helps you to deliver your software with confidence and compete better in the market. This includes formulating the test plan & test cases, execution, defect reporting, defect analysis, risk assessments and recommendations.
Our clients have benefited in the following ways while leveraging their ROI with the help of Quality Assurance & Testing services from Silver Touch.
- Readily available testing practitioners to be deployed on projects
- End to end testing right from development phase till Go – Live and even after that if required.
- Reduce the number of bugs and the go to market time after development.
- To give a sense of security to the customers that they are getting a bug free and redundant application.
Mobile Application Testing Services
Quality Overrules Price! Silver Touch Mobile Quality Control Services meet international standards of testing mobile applications of diverse platforms. Our Mobile Application Testing Service is reliable, robust, flexible and effective. Though we are primarily engaged in development, QC / QA is also an integral and expanding service that we provide.
Our Mobile Application Testing Services Include:
- Functional Testing assures that the application is functioning as per the business specifications.
- Integration and system testing exposes defects in the interfaces and interaction between integrated components /modules. System testing focuses on the behavior of the software / product with respect to the system OS.
- Regression Testing makes sure that all the functionalities of the application are working accurately after enhancements or fixes in the application.
- Data Exchange and Synchronization Testing focuses on data exchange and synchronization among different mobile devices or with backend servers over web services API.
- Usability Testing encompasses mobile interface, navigation and consistency as well as user experience; e.g. iOS needs a back button but the same is not required for Android OS users.
- Compatibility Testing assures that a given application works as intended with selected devices of different screen sizes, resolutions and internal hardware (memory size, processor speed, and button/input differences).
While Apple makes your testing matrix a bit simpler by having only a few devices in the market, we make sure your iOS applications work across various devices like 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S for iPhone 2G and 3G, iPod Touch and iPad 1, 2 and 3 with various OS combinations.
Android, the fastest growing mobile operating system, is also the most complex in terms of its testing matrix. Android developers must ensure that each new application and its version functions as expected on multiple device models. Android is challenging as it has multitude of manufacturers, various device capabilities in terms of memory, processor speed, various screen sizes, resolution matrixes and different OS versions such as: Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Beans.
While BlackBerry applications have evolved rapidly over the past several years in terms of functionality and ease-of-use, the same cannot be said of BlackBerry testing methodologies. Similar to Android, Blackberry too gives the developers and testers a challenge as it has multitude of combinations in terms of screen size, screen type (touch & non-touch), navigation methodology and OS versions in the market. We test applications on Touch, Curve, Storm and other devices as per requirement of client.
With the advent of Windows phone 7, there is hot competition in market for application development. A lot of new testing across device makers, device models, carriers and locations is done for Windows applications.
Silver Touch Offers
Our QC team scrutinizes an application and delivers clients with a seamlessly working application. Applications are thoroughly checked before final release.
- Flexible Quality Services
- Customized QA / QC solutions
- Skilled and knowledgeable manpower
We offer better, faster and low-cost QC services internationally. Silver Touch professionals improve the overall quality of the product / application.