Intellectual Property Protection and Security
Semaphore Software considers compliance with the Laws and International Agreements on Intellectual Property (IP) as a key element for its clients to build long term relations. Semaphore believes in protecting clients’ IP rights by implementing strong security policies. As part of such efforts, Semaphore is now ISO 27001 certified for security standards.
Semaphore has put key elements in place to protect clients giving them maximum benefits for their software products developed with Semaphore Technologies team:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Project-related IP Protection
- Confidential Document/software Control
- Employee Non-disclosure agreement
- Employee Training and Education on security aspects and Cyber Law
- End point security
Indian courts of law also support security of Intellectual Property through Cyber law and Information Technology Act, 2000.